Monday, October 15, 2007

Beautiful wooden handles

Last week I found these nice and lovely wooden handles by chance in Sam Pheng, the biggest market for craft lovers in Thailand. The store is very small but the products are really great and not so expensive. There're in many shapes, at least 20 as I could count, but they're not so quite popular because I was the only one taking a look at them while hundreds of people passed slowly along the street.

And here are 5 shapes that I bought from there and I'm going to do something with them. Actually they're so perfect for my next products. And I'm gonna start with the 4th pair pictured here tomorrow. I'll take its photos and show you after finishing it.

By the way, I also sell these wooden handles from $4-6.00 depending on its size. I'll give you the information later or you can contact me at tonammon@yahoo.com. Thank you.

No comments: