Friday, October 12, 2007

My brief profile


Hi everyone!

This is my first blog on BlogSpot.com and here is my brief profile.

After quitting a job as a web content provider for The Nation website, Thailand's English language newspaper, I start to do what I really love!

After graduating in Journalism from Chulalongkorn University in 2003, I worked as a web content provider for almost 4 years. During those years I kept on doing what I really love. Yes, it's sewing!

Well, I had to quit my job because my husband and I both agreed that I should stay home to raise our baby, and I'm expecting him by the end of October 2007. (while writing this post, I'm 8 months and 3 weeks pregnant) Staying at home to see my baby grow up is what I always dream of. I think it's like a miracle to see our baby start to walk or talk. Besides that, I have time to sew, sew and sew.

Last but not least, I hope you like my handmade totes and handbags. ^_^

Oh. I forgot to tell you all about the name of my products, and it's gonna be my first child's name. Nam Mon means spiritual water from Buddhist monk. If you have a chance to visit Thailand, don't forget to be sprinkled by Nam Mon. And you'll have a better day. : )

1 comment:

Esamu said...

Wow!!!! very fantastic products naja.
How r u and yr baby? Cute!!!!!